Do you believe that change is a choice?
Are you committed to improving the lives of young people, regardless of the difficulties that have endured or are enduring?
Are you motivated by opportunities for personal and professional development?
If so, we want to work with you.
We are a preferred employer within our sector and value the personal development and growth of our staff as much as that of our young people. Working for QEWC you will enjoy:
- Highly competitive salary
- Opportunities to work overtime at time and a half
- Sleep in payment at an hourly rate
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- Employee assistance programme including counselling, finance, legal, stress & relationship issues
- Excellent professional training
- Opportunities for professional development
- Regular professional supervision and team meetings
- Occupational health support
- Excellent working environment with rewarding outcomes
Current Vacancies and How to Apply
Current vacancies at our independent school and two registered children’s care homes can be found below.
For speculative applications, please email a CV detailing your previous experience and indicating the types of role you would be interested in. Please note that CVs will not be accepted in the place of application forms.
Our current vacancies can also be found on Indeed. CLICK HERE and enter QEWC into the search bar,
Please read the following policies when applying for roles with QEWC
Quality Education with Care Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check through the Disclosure and Barring Service. The DBS helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with young people.
Get in touch
Whether you’re a parent or carer with an enquiry, or a specialist children’s care or education professional wishing to make a referral, we’d love to hear from you. Simply complete the form below we’ll be back in touch. If your message is regarding a referral one of the QEwC team will respond within 24 hours.